DescriptionSUSTAINABLE STRESS RELIEVER&GROWTH ACCELERATOR.
“NICO-C” Offers quality, highest stability and bio availability to the aquaculture sector where frequency of disease occurrence is higher.
“NICO-C”contains vitamin-c an essential and vital vitamin for the healthy growth of shrimp and fish. Additional supplement of “NICO-C” is must as prawn & fish cannot synthesize vitamin-C in the system.
“NICO-C” is a dried powder protected from oxidation.
DosageBlack Tiger prawn:
- Normal condition: 2.0 Gm/Kg of feed.
- Stress condition 5.0 Gm/Kg of feed.
- Normal condition: 3.0 Gm/Kg of feed.
- Stress condition 7.0 Gm/Kg of feed.
- FISH CULTURE: 1.0 Gm/Kg of feed.
CompositionSodium calcium L-ascorbyl 2-polyphosphate and minerals etc.
‘NICO-C’ is practically insoluble in water which brings less wastage and bring highest utility and improves the metabolism of amino acids.
250Gms./500Gms. Poly pounches packed or HDPE containers
- 1. C-helps cope with temperature related stress.
- 2. Tissue repair.
- 3. Improve survival and growth.
- 4. Skeleton formulation
- 5. Stable in water.
- 6. Tissue repair.
- 7. Helps recover strength instantly after moulting to escape from cannibalism.
Mix with suitable binder and use on the same day. For specific binder and use on the same day. For specific usage consult your Aquaculture technician or consultant.