DescriptionOrganic micro minerals for L-Vannamei prawn
The main source for aquaculture pond is water from borewell, rivers, canals which contains less minerals. That’swhy “Aquamin” is a boon for micro mierals. Minerals are vital for every living being.
Organic micro minerals, chelated minerals, amino acids, probiotics. It provides sodium, Calcium, Potassium, magnesuim, Selenium, Chromium, Iodine, Magnanase, Iron, Boron, Zinc, Nickel, Phosphorous, Cobalt, Copper, Sulphur, Molybdenum, Chlorine, Fluoride, Silicon, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine and Vitamins.
To maintain mineral balance 10 kg per acre every week.
Application Time: Day or night mixed with pond water.
Lack of minerals : 15 to 20 kg per acre.
20kg per acre during pond preparation.
- 1. It improves the level of minerals in the pond.
- 2. Develops prawn pigmentation.
- 3. Enhances moulting process.
- 4. Develop shell formation.
- 5. Avoids cramping.
- 6. Avoids loose and soft shell problems.
- 7. Improves good pond water ecology.
- 8. Increse FCR growth and survival.